These dark chocolate and almond butter cookie dough cups are so easy to make! In addition to being super easy, it’s also healthy – it’s gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, grain-free, refined sugar-free, vegan and Paleo-friendly!
Prep Time: 15 mins | Freezer Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup Pure Mill 76% Dark Chocolate bar, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 4 tsp almond butter
- Place 8 mini cupcake liners on a plate or baking sheet
- In a heat proof bowl, gently melt the chocolate chunks and coconut oil over a pot of hot water, mixing together until smooth.
- Spoon 1/2 tablespoon of chocolate into the bottom of each liner.
- Blend the shredded coconut and almond butter together until well mixed and creamy.
- Place a spoonful of the coconut almond butter mix into the center of the chocolate and press it down.
- Finish it off with another 1/2 tablespoon of chocolate.
- Repeat 7 more times.
- Place cups into the freezer to chill for 15 minutes.
- Eat all 8 cups as quickly as you can because they’re SO good.