The Australian Chocolate Makers Association (ACMA) was created in 2019 to support chocolate professionals and the art of fine chocolate making. Our aim is to come together as Australia’s bean to bar chocolate industry leaders, to communicate, collaborate, share, support and give rise to the innovation of Australian Bean to Bar chocolate.
Our member network is a free of charge. This model aims to align our members as equal leaders across the industry, each collectively bringing skills and knowledge to create a industry led cluster that addresses shared challenges and opportunities.
Who are the ACMA members?
- Ratio Cocoa https://ratiococoa.com.au/
- Cailo Chocolate cailochocolate.com/
- Living Koko www.livingkoko.com/
- House of Anvers www.anvers-chocolate.com.au/
- Federation Chocolate www.federationchocolate.com/
- Adobo Kitchen Chocolates www.adobokitchen.com
- Makira Gold www.makiragold.com/
To become a member email us your interest: firstname.lastname@example.org